Before you submit your application form, please make sure that you read and agree with our Statement of Faith and Terms & Conditions.
Ellel Ministries Statement of Faith
- God is a Trinity.
- God the Father loves all people.
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, is Saviour and Healer, Lord and King.
- God the Holy Spirit indwells Christians and imparts the dynamic power by which they are enabled to continue Christ’s ministry.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired authority in matters of faith, doctrine and conduct, and is the basis for teaching.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right not to accept your application.
- Sponsorship: Attending NETS is considered charity work, and non-UK/EU citizens will require a visa that enables them to work in the UK. If you require a visa to come and work in the UK, Ellel Ministries cannot guarantee that we will sponsor your visa. Please contact us before submitting your application and deposit if you require Ellel Ministries to sponsor your visa application. Please note, you may NOT attend NETS on a tourist visa.
- Deposit Refund Policy: In the event that your application is not successful, then you will be refunded 50% of your deposit. If you are accepted on the NETS Programme, but decide to withdraw your application after being accepted, then your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- Accommodation: We cannot guarantee that you will be assigned the accommodation that you have requested. If the accommodation you have requested is not available, we will contact you to discuss other options. You will only be charged for the accommodation you have actually been assigned.
- Use of Electronic Equipment: Please note that guests using any of their own portable electronic devices, including items such as lap top computers, chargers and hair dryers, do so entirely at their own risk. Ellel Ministries will not in any way be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to, or injury or damage resulting from, the use of such items. The electricity supply in the UK runs at 230 volts. Please note that we do not allow the use of personal heaters at Pierrepont.
- Dietary restrictions: Please note that we cannot cater for special dietary requirements at Pierrepont (e.g. diabetic, gluten free, vegetarian). If you do have specific dietary needs, then you will need to be prepared to make your own arrangements to supplement your meals.
- Evaluation: On occasion, NETS trainees are unable to fully engage with the training programme and community life at Pierrepont. In this event the trainee will be asked to leave the programme.
- Continuing on the next stage: If your application is successful, you will be accepted onto the stage of NETS which you have applied for. For those who wish to continue onto subsequent stages of NETS, the suitability of continuing forward will be assessed for each trainee.
- You may be required leave Pierrepont and return home if you lie, deceive, or otherwise fail to disclose any information in this application which we may deem to be relevant for any reason whatsoever.