Thank you for your interest in the NETS Ministry Training Programme! If you’ve prayed and feel that God want you to come on the NETS Programme, then we welcome you to start the application process.
Here’s what you need to fill out the application form:
Step 1 – Get Prepared
In order to complete your application for NETS you will need the following:
- A recent photo of yourself (about 35mm x 45 mm)
- A copy of the photo and information page of your passport (Your passport must be valid for at least 2 months prior to the beginning and 6 months after the end of the NETS dates you have selected). We require a passport from all applicants, including UK citizens.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Names & contact information for two references (Please gain your referees’ consent before giving us their contact information)
- A skype account for a video interview (Skype is a software application which you can download for free at https://www.skype.com). We will not require a video interview if you can come to Pierrepont to be interviewed in person.
- £300 deposit (see Terms & Conditions to find out about our refund policy).
Step 2 – Complete the Application Form
Once you have the above information you can apply in a number of ways…
Online form: You can easily apply online on our website. (See link below.) The online application includes a way to upload a recent photo of yourself and to pay the application fee via PayPal. You will need to e-mail the photo page of your passport and Curriculum Vitae separately.
If you don’t have a good internet connection, then you may prefer to download the form as a PDF file, which you can complete electronically, or print and post back to us. (See link below.)
Email: You can electronically complete the Application Form PDF that you were sent and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: You can print out the PDF and post it back to us at: NETS Office, Ellel Pierrepont, Frensham, Farnham, Surrey GU10 3DL, UK
Whether you send my e-mail or post, your application will also need to include:
- Your photo
- A copy of the photo and information page of your passport
- Your Curriculum Vitae
Please note that we can only consider applications once we have received the references. When we receive your application, we will contact your referees and send them Reference Forms to complete.
Step 3 – Pay the deposit
If you are filling out online application form, you will be able to pay the £300 deposit online via Paypal.
If you are submitting the PDF application form, please follow the instructions included in the NETS Application Information Sheet. Click here to access the online payment form.
Step 4 – Wait & Rest!
Once we have received your application with deposit and references, we will consider it prayerfully, and contact you as soon as possible.
Again, if you need any assistance completing your application please do contact us: Telephone +44 (0) 1252 794 060 and e-mail email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your completed application and eventually welcoming you on the NETS Programme at Ellel Pierrepont. We pray that God will be preparing your heart and giving you a joyous expectation for what He has in plan for you!